Another Swedish sticky cake that my kids can’t get enough of.
- 150g butter/margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3dl caster sugar
- 3tsp baking powder
- 2tsp vanilla sugar
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 1,5dl milk
- 4,5dl white flour
And for the iceing:
- 50g butter/margarine
- 3tbsp strong coffee
- 3dl iceing sugar
- dessicated coconut
- Melt the butter and allow it to cool off a little.
- Whisk eggs and sugar fluffy and whiteish in colour.
- Mix all dry ingredients and stir them into the egg mixture together with the milk and the melted butter.
- Put into a square baking tin (I use a non-stick turkey baster) and bake for 10-15mins at the bottom of the oven in 225*.
- Prepare the iceing: Mix all ingredients, but not the coconut, in a bowl.
- Spread over the cake while it’s still warm.
- Sprinkle an even layer of dessicated coconut over your masterpiece.
- When cold, cut into squares and enjoy!