This scrummy dessert is so easy to make I think it must have got its name cos you’d be a fool not to try it… lol
And this is how to do it…
- 350g ripe mango flesh
- 300ml double cream
- 0,5 tsp vanilla essence
- 0,25tsp allspice
- 3tbsp icing sugar
- fresh sprigs of mint
- Put mango chunks (but save just a little for garnish!) in a blender or liquidiser and blend.
- Whip together cream, allspice, vanilla essence and 2 tbsp icing sugar.
- Chill mango and cream separately for at least an hour.
- Just before serving fold the two together.
- Divide between four serving bowls or glasses.
- Sprinkle with remaing icing and garnish with mint and a few thin slices of mango